Komuello creates the first fusion of baby footwear combining socks with a supportive rubber sole. Taking their novel product one step further, these shoes are made with eco-friendly TPE rubber, the type of material used in teething products. If you’ve ever tried to keep socks and shoes on a baby or toddler, it can be quite a challenge depending upon the child. Saving parents the hassle of searching for missing shoewear, Komuello makes the pair that’s easy to put on until it’s ready to come off. Shoes come in two different styles that sit above and below the ankle. Sizes range from babies and toddlers 6 months to 2-year-olds.
Coordinate your child’s outfit with a variety of Komuello colors and prints for boys and girls, or opt for a gender-neutral pair. For Easter gifts your kids will love this year, the South Korean-based footwear brand has adorable chick shoes that upgrade any cute baby outfit, no matter how you decide to dress your little one for this holiday.
Here’s Why Komuello Moms and Toddlers Around the World No Longer Fuss About Shoes:
- Stay-on design: The cotton top wraps around the foot just like a sock and stays just as secured until they’re ready to come off.
- Slip-resistant bottoms: The “sock” top transforms into a rubber sole that’s safe for indoor and outdoor activity.
- Breathable: Each rubber sole contains tiny holes for air circulation.
- Eco-friendly: Made with BPA-free, recyclable TPE rubber, they’re light-weight and safe for baby.
- Washable: Hand wash or machine wash (using laundry bag) to come clean.
Check out Komuello for the baby shoes that will save you time getting your baby ready for pics and company this Easter. The breathable cotton wraps make them comfy too.